Name Change Process Hyderabad
THE PROCESS TO CHANGE NAME:
Name Change process has been divided in to three categories, viz...
1st Stage: To Submit in Police Station
1. Letter to Station House Officer
2. Affidavit in Rs.10/- Stamp Paper
3. Aadhar Card/Ration Card/PAN Card
4. ID Proof
5. SSC Memo
6. Latest Qualification Provisional
7. Passport Size Photo
2nd Stage: After getting P.S. Verification Certificate-
To Submit in Tahsildar Office
1. Application (Annexure-I) affix Rs.2/- Non-Judicial Stamp.
2. Annexure-II (should be in blank and Tahsildar office will fill it)
3. Affidavit in Minimu value i.e., Rs.10/- Stamp Paper
4. P.olice Verification Certificate Original
5. Ration Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card if any or all
6. ID Proof
7. SSC Marks Memo
8. Degree Provisional or if studying bonafide certificate
9. Passport Size Photo
3rd Stage : After getting Annexure-II Certificate-
To Submit in Govt. Press For Gazette Publication
1. Letter to the Commissioner of Printing.
2. Specimen Publication Matter (2 Copies )
3. Annexure-II Certificate from Tahsildar (Original )
4. Aadhar Card/Ration Card/Voter ID/PAN Card
5. ID Proof
6. SSC Certificate
7. Inter, Degree or PG Qualification Provisional or all.
8. Passport Size Photo
9. Publication Fee by way of DD for Rs.375/-.