Name Change Procedure in Hyderabad
Name Change Procedure Consultants in Hyderabad Telangana, VLN Legal Services is offering legal services in preparing documentation for change of name according to law for the citizen of Hyderabad Telangana. The Legal procedure and process in getting change of name is as prescribed below. The process is three stages.
Name Change Procedure and Process, now-a-days in India some individuals are changing name as per most recent pattern, supposition, numerology, horoscope and so on., changing name is an amazingly basic marvel. For some or interchange reasons, individuals have begun changing their names. Be it any visionary, individual or expert reason, the majority of them are transforming it for any of the specific reasons.
Name Change Procedure
Name Change Procedure in Hyderabad Telangana is three stages and First stage, to start with getting of Police Verification, before changing of old name into new name you ought not included in any criminal offenses thus a Police Verification Certificate is really require.
Second stage is Name change procedure for the citizen who are residing in Telangana, Hyderabad intends to change his/her name, shall apply, in the first instance, in the form in Annexure-I to the Tahsildar/Executive Magistrate having the respective jurisdiction for issue of an official communication in the form of a letter or memorandum to the effect that he is a Citizen of India. The Tahsildar or the Executive Magistrate of respective jurisdiction, may on the basis of information available in the application furnished by the applicant and after such inquiry as he thinks fit, issue a letter or memorandum in the form of Annexure-II to this Order, to the effect that on the basis of the information available on record, he is qualified for recognition as a Citizen of India. The Tahsildar or Executive Magistrate concerned jurisdiction shall exercise due caution and satisfy himself about the applicant’s claim to Indian Citizenship before issuing the letter or memorandum.
Third stage is Publication of Annexure-II endorsement in the Telangana Gazette. Subsequently, the applicant shall, thereafter, submit an application to the Commissioner of Printing, Hyderabad along with a covering letter and Annexure-II Certificate issued by the Tahsildar/Executive Magistrate concerned to publish under private advertisements in the Gazette, on payment of the publication charges.
THE PROCESS TO CHANGE NAME:
Name Change process has been divided in to three categories, viz...
CHANGE OF NAME PROCESS IS 3 STAGES
For Verification Certificate-Apply to Police Station - FIRST STAGE
1. Letter to Station House Officer
2. Personal Affidavit type in Rs.10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper
3. Voter ID, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card shows your identity.
4. 10th Class Marks Memo
6. Degree/PG/Engineering/Medicine Qualification Provisional if any
7. Recent Photograph
For Annexure-II Certificate- Apply to Tahsildar Office - 2nd STAGE
1. Apply by fill-up Annexure-I Form, affix Rs.2/- Non-Judicial Stamp.
2. Annexure-II Form, enclose blank Office of Tahsildar will fill-up it)
3. Affidavit, same and type which was submitted in Police Station.
4. Certificate of Verification - given by Police Station (Original)
5. PAN Card, Voter ID, Ration Card, Aadhar Card if any or all
6. SSC Memo
8. Higher Qualifications if any Provisional Certificate
9. Recent Passport Size Photograph
For Gazette Publication - THIRD STAGE
1. Letter to the Commissioner, Govt. Press, Chenchalguda, Hyderabad
2. Typed Copies of Specimen Publication Matter - two Copies
3. Tahsildar Certificate - Annexure-II (Original Copy)
4. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID any or all
5. PAN Card if necessary
6. X Class Marks Memo
7. Copies of Intermediate, Degree or PG which you qualified.
8. Recent Passport Size Photograph
9. Gazette Publication Fee through Demand Draft for Rs.375/-.
Fill this Form further details
If anybody wants Formats of Applications, Letters, Affidavit and other relevant documentation for Change of Name for Three stages, we will provide services for preparation of documentation on payment of Rs.500/- for service charges, which after credited in the given Bank Account.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Name : VLN PRASAD
SB A/c No. 20132862715
IFS Code: SBIN0011667